Everything posted by M Wells
-
pdComp - Police Computer
You can change the weight of charges somewhere right? I charged a suspect for murdering a fellow officer and they got 8 years in prison. Another arrest was for murdering 2 people and he got 14 years. Surely I can go make an adjustment somewhere to weight murder heavier? BTW, AWESOME plugin, I love it.
- 398 comments
- 45 reviews
-
StreetSense - Realistic Plain View Traffic Stop Observations 1.0.0
I have tried it out a few hours. I just wish it actually told you what was in the vehicle, like it tied to the actual inventory. It told me I noticed some white powder. When I searched the vehicle and peds there was nothing remotely close to white powder on either ped or in the vehicle, all green approved items.
- 9 comments
- 1 review
- LSPDFR Real Names
-
pdComp - Police Computer
I think it used to be set up to where as you typed in the search bar (looking for charges and citations) it would start auto-populating as you typed. Now it pops up a new window to type in. Is there a setting where I could change it back or is this how it will always be now? Great mod!
- 398 comments
- 45 reviews
- pdComp Asset Collection v2
-
AIDispatch 1.1 (For Policing Redefined)
I used RMenu (right ALT) and works great for me. So it looks like, [Controls] DispatchTalkKey=RMenu HoldToTalk=true
- 258 comments
- 7 reviews
-
Is it possible to use vanilla ped interaction menu with the Stop The Ped?
I am wanting to know this too.