Files posted by kurtstwin
-
2021-2026 PPV Mini Pack inspired by Paradise Police's PPV Fleet. Not 100% accurate but as close as I can get. Didn't want to remake the lightbar for the 2025 so its got the same as the 2021-2024.
Enjoy.- 397 Downloads
- 7 Comments
Updated -
Chico 2023 PPV inspired by Chico's 2023 PPV C-7.
Thanks to westdakota96 for the references & pictures.
Lore Friendly coming soon!
Any issues, join my server.
No I wont make a b&b, b&w, etc. This is based off a REAL police department, and 99% spec.
Requires the LATEST version of DLS.- 1,082 Downloads
- 3 Comments
Updated -
2020-2025 Oroville Police FPIU Package
For lore accurate liveries, they'll be in my livery pack.
These are based on Oroville's 10 Vehicle fleet (not including their 2 ghosted vehicles). They've recently retired their 2013-2015 FPIUs. The 2016-2019 FPIUs have been retired for years.
I do plan on adding the 2020 FPIU Patrol Operations & an unmarked.
1. Drag & Drop the "opdpiu" into your "dlcpacks" folder: \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
3. Locate your ELS > pack_default folder, and drag & drop the ELS.XML files. : \Grand Theft Auto V\ELS\pack_default
4. Go to your dlclist.xml, and add
"<Item>dlcpacks:/opdpiu/</Item>"
Located here: \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data > XML text > dlclist.xml
5. Enjoy!- 3,820 Downloads
- 46 Comments
Updated -
Fictional CVPI Package, CA spec lighting, based out of no where. Credits: Underwood for the CVPI model, Kane104 for the Liberty I, CJ24 for various interior & exterior parts, CEO for the IONs! 2011 Sandy Shores Police Crown Vic Police Interceptor Package:
3 PPV's RFR, fitted with various Whelen lighting.
Free!
This is probably the last project I'll be able to do for a couple weeks. Wanted to just release something and was wanting to do a vic! We'll see.
ELS & SSLA required- 862 Downloads
- 10 Comments
Updated -
Based off the CalFire Fire Investigator/Law Enforcement 2020 FPIU!
Its not a 1:1 spec as I have no interior pictures, I just used what CalFire seems to still use interior wise.
I am also missing the rear portion window guards.
Inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g52F9HWFz2s- 317 Downloads
- 7 Comments
Updated -
A 2019 PPV Based off of CalFires PPV fleet. No I'm not making their new SSVs.
Yes IK about the miscounted/floating light.
Comes with
Realistic Light Pattern.
Reflective Livery
Realistic, Accurate Lights [missing the foglight mount]- 150 Downloads
- 4 Comments
Updated -
-- Terms of Service
Do NOT resale or repost.
Do NOT rip any assets.
Do NOT claim as yours.
Do NOT distribute to others.
For any questions or help, DM me!
If I forgot anything, please reach out for proper credits!
These BCSO Tahoe PPVs are inspired by the real life Butte Co. Sheriff's main patrol vehicle! Using tons of pictures, I have made these models as near to 1:1 as I could. Thanks to those who have helped provide references for this pack! I do plan on expanding as I want to add a 2019 & 2020 Unmarked PPV, and a 2025/26 PPV as well! I am also working on an FPIU pack that will also re-release this month, and a CVPI I want to also release in the future!
-- About These Models --
1:1, or as can be, accurate models
1:1 Pattern traced from multiple hours of scrubbing footage
Accurate Antenna Arrays.
Accurate Model Exteriors & Interiors, using (as many) parts used in real BCSO patrol fleets.
I hope you enjoy these models! As both this & the 2020 OPD FPIU pack took me months to get 1:1 accurate. The OPD Pack does go with this pack very nicely. I will release lore-accurate livery pack soon!- 7,185 Downloads
- 30 Comments
Updated -
The full Oroville police livery pack! I am too lazy to make their completely out of use liveries. These are their "newer" liveries. I do have Municipal LEO liveries too but I'll probably release those at a later date.
This pack includes:
2020 FPIU versions: Kane & GM
OPD for 2016 FPIU: Kane & GM
2025 FPIU: Kane
LSPD:
2025 FPIU: Kane
2020 FPIU versions: Kane & GM
2016 for: Kane
SSPD:
2025 FPIU: Kane
2020 FPIU versions: Kane & GM
2016 for: Kane
8 Marked Units, 1 Ghosted, 1 Unmarked!
Still a WIP- 74 Downloads
Updated -
Oroville's newest vehicle to their fleet, a ghosted 2025 F150 Police Responder.
This model has been seen around, and I decided to make a quick model of it for public. Please note this is a very low effort model, based off of 2 photos. I do not have interior pictures, proper light pattern (just an assumption), or proper parts. I've seen a couple photos of them rolling around with laptops now, instead of nothing. Still waiting on some references for both FPIU's and this F150. If anyone can help, would be a major bonus. I do plan on releasing a higher quality version in the future.
Actively working on Oroville & butte county 1:1 vehicles. Currently completed per department:
- Oroville:
518 (Old-Gen 2020 FPIU)
519 (Standard 2023 FPIU 1) - Antenna array 1
605 (Standard 2021 FPIU 2) - Antenna array 2
614 (New-Gen 2024 FPIU)
- Butte:
2024 Tahoe PPV (New Antenna Array)
2011 CVPI
The door ions do tend to clip here and there. I will fix it in the future. For any other problems, please let me know.
You need SSLA 32 Siren script, please find an updated version. Use at your own will.
This pack will work without ELS, but I recommend using ELS.- 910 Downloads
- 10 Comments
Updated -
Currently only B&B lighting
~~~~~~!~~~~~~ Changes - What's new? ~~~~~~!~~~~~~
Since I've come across nForce parts, I've wanted to make an nForce pack for a while. The pack is a fictional pack, based out of nowhere.
I ended up changing the antennae for a more modern antenna setup. I may add some changes in future updates. I feel like the antennae I used better suits the more modern look of the vehicles. I also didn't really care for the CHP style array.
I may add some SUV's/Trucks in the future. I've got a weird love for the 2025 Tahoe PPV so I may make that. Also I do want to add an F150.
~~~~~~!~~~~~~ Installation ~~~~~~!~~~~~~
1. Open whichever colorway you want. (red n/a right now)
2. Drag & Drop the "bcsobb/bcsorb" into your "dlcpacks" folder: \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
3. Locate your ELS > pack_default folder, and drag & drop the ELS.XML files. : \Grand Theft Auto V\ELS\pack_default
4. Go to your dlclist.xml, and add
For Blue & Blue setup
"<Item>dlcpacks:/bcsobb/</Item>" OR
For Red & Blue setup
"<Item>dlcpacks:/bcsorb/</Item>"
Located here: \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data > XML text > dlclist.xml
5. Enjoy!
~~~~~~!~~~~~~ Requirements ~~~~~~!~~~~~~
All of my vehicle models use SSLA, even if they're not over 20 sirens.
OpenIV.
A valid copy of GTA 5 with LSPDFR installed.
Latest version of ELS.
Latest version of your Operation System.
~~~~~~!~~~~~~ Terms Of Use ~~~~~~!~~~~~~
Do NOT redistribute.
Do NOT claim as your work/product/own.
Do NOT change ELS to FiveM ready.
Do NOT unlock, change, or alter the model.
"This model is optimized to use an addon slot, meaning that it WILL NOT replace any original car in game.
This vehicle uses a customized set of metas, handling, and carcols.
The vehicle WILL NOT work properly without these metas."
If you plan on changing the model name, change the names in the .metas as well.- 3,108 Downloads
- 13 Comments
Updated -
This is an ELS-HYBRID file. I do NOT use ELS for the emissives. The lights are sirens so there is color emitting properly from the sirens. Since I use ELS and not DLS for my LSPDFR, these files were made on an ELS base. For the ELS Files, if any color is emitting, but no lights are showing, you have done something wrong.
If your lights are not working, PLEASE check your computer for WINDOWS UPDATES, make sure you are on the LATEST version of ELS. Update your version of SSLA/32-Siren Script.
I will convert to DLS & ULC in the future.
Any future updates will ONLY be adding on variations of the CURRENT models, or new models added to the pack.
ELS works fine for me and countless others, if it does not work for you, figure it out.
Please report ANY OTHER BUGS to me via discord.
Known Issues:
2025 Tahoe Headlights clipping/mesh.
This addon file is installed like any other addon. just drag & drop in your dlcpacks, and put "<Item>dlcpacks:/um_by_asd/</Item>" into your dlc.rpf.
ELS files go where ELS files go. pack_default.
To Be Added:
2016 FPIU
2023 Charger- 7,908 Downloads
- 44 Comments
Updated -
2016 Paradise Based FPIU
2022 Paradise Based Tahoe PPV
This pack is a Paleto Bay DLC | FiveM based on Paradise, California.
These cars go with my BCSO pack.
Enjoy and lmk if i missed credits- 1,565 Downloads
- 5 Comments
Updated