Everything posted by AlphaGhost00
-
LSPDFR crashing upon loading all plugins
I pulled my head out of my ass and realized you were talking about the backup xmls not the vehicle els lmao
-
LSPDFR crashing upon loading all plugins
Okay I'll download that right now Okay I downloaded notepad++ what do I open now also this is what my els xmls look like on openIV
-
LSPDFR crashing upon loading all plugins
How can I fix that sorry I'm not really great with this stuff
-
LSPDFR crashing upon loading all plugins
RagePluginHook.log
-
[ELS] SAHP Criminal Interdiction Dodge Durango
-
Game crashes after loading and pressing story mode with rage plugin hook
trying this right now thank you I think it was the yield or the news heli since it was working fine before those two plugins so it's got nothing to do with lspdfr or the plugins it's the actual game itself that's messing up I tried loading just the normal game and it's crashing on the black loading screen
-
Game crashes after loading and pressing story mode with rage plugin hook
I know to fix this you have to do the whole dll bullshit but is there a way to fix this issue without completely fucking up everything you have downloaded, cars, eup ect. ???? someone please help RagePluginHook.log
-
EUP Duty Belt Package 2.0 . Blaze's Modifications
-
[EUP 9.10] [M&F] Utah Highway Patrol
- 16 comments
- 1 review
-
Vest and Belts [Male & Female]
I feel so dumb I don't know how to even begin to install this correctly super dope looking vests tho
-
Harris County Constable EUP
-
Game crashes after loading and pressing story mode with rage plugin hook
RagePluginHook.log
-
Game crashes after loading and pressing story mode with rage plugin hook
CrashReport_alpha_638894152953855143.zip
-
RPH keeps crashing
RagePluginHook.log
-
RPH keeps crashing
RagePluginHook.log
-
RPH keeps crashing
CrashReport_alpha_638870347195973744.zip
-
Game keeps randomly crashing any assistance would be appreciated
CrashReport_alpha_638831883671439892.zip
-
Gang Unit vest for Hanako's "EUP VEST&EARPIECE"
-
Idaho State Trooper E.U.P & 8.3 & 9.3
@TrpCharles how do we get the uniforms in the eup menu your pack says its eup but nobody can use it in the eup
-
game keeps crashing randomly while driving or responding to calls
works just fine the old eup pack i was using was too outdated
-
game keeps crashing randomly while driving or responding to calls
I just did a fresh install of lspdfr and eup to see if that works will update shortly with an answer
-
game keeps crashing randomly while driving or responding to calls
RagePluginHook.log
- [EUP] University Police Pack 9.6+ [FiveM Ready]
-
Unmarked speed mustang gt500
-
Pocatello Idaho PD Textures