Everything posted by xstwerek
-
Problem with gta starting
hi when i trying to open rph the game is like starting from steam giving the green light on steam but then the game is just stopping and still saying lunching game idk what to send beacuse i dont have any error but still it doesnt work even a gtav window not showing up
-
Scene menager not working
Hi i tried to re install and didn't work i tried changed keybind and still not results the problem is the menu is not showing when the key is pressed and when i load up i see plugin "scene menager" loaded
-
problem with RPH
but when its coming and if i update any plugin or mod gonna be removed? and if i could ask here how to connect lcpdfr account to game beacuse i saw characters of people
- problem with RPH
-
Hi I was plying but when I start duty on station games start crashing
as i said i put before _mods and still didn't work
-
Hi I was plying but when I start duty on station games start crashing
when i start story mode with rph RagePluginHook.log its just starting loading and for about 5 secounds game crashes
-
Hi I was plying but when I start duty on station games start crashing
i did nothing
-
Hi I was plying but when I start duty on station games start crashing
still it didnt work idk how to give you detalic report RagePluginHook_20012026_152933.log now new rph log RagePluginHook_20012026_165302.log
-
Hi I was plying but when I start duty on station games start crashing
but do you have somthing to replicate arrest menager?
-
Hi I was plying but when I start duty on station games start crashing
RagePluginHook_20012026_075303.loghere you go i tried the renaming mod to _mod but still didn't work but whats the problem before crash from starting duty my game start beeping like 3-5 times
-
Hi I was plying but when I start duty on station games start crashing
Hi so when I go to police station and start duty my game lags I hear beeps and crashing
-
i can't start duty without crashing
hi sooo... as I said in topic my game crash when i try to start duty i was trying to find solution in another forum but didn't got well (my eup got destroyed and npcs have every costumeRagePluginHook_19012026_202904.log)