Everything posted by Stearz
-
GTA V Legacy crashes / freezes after ~20-30 min of patrol
Hi, I'm getting repeated crashes in GTA V Legacy with LSPDFR after roughly 20-30 minutes of patrol, no matter what happens in the game. The game freezes and then crashes. What I have already tried / fixed: - HeapAdjuster raised from 750 to 2000: same freeze. gameconfig up to date, Packfile Limit Adjuster installed. Please tell me If any callout/mod/script need to be updated/deleted (even if it is not regarding this event) Please tell me if you need more informations to analyze my crashes. RagePluginHook.log
-
TACSIMS Casual Callouts
- 82 comments
- 10 reviews
-
Kuchera Callouts
- 197 comments
- 37 reviews
-
ELS Flatbed
- 28 comments
- 5 reviews
-
2006 LAPD Tahoe MX7000 [ELS]
- 27 comments
- 5 reviews
-
Coroners coming with lights on
Hello, I want to make my coroners team coming with lights on. I have an els speedo replacing vehicle but when they come, the lights are off. Do someone know what should I do for them to come with lights on? Thanks.
-
LSPDFR CRASH
It worked, thank you very much! I don't want to take too much of your time but I wanted to know, opus said I have a lot of old plugins. could you tell me which ones to update or delete because they are obsolete? If you don't mind of course
-
LSPDFR CRASH
Sooooo, I changed my spawn location to appartement to avoid that lspdfr crash, but now when the game load, it closes without any message, so I’m wondering where’s the file and line to change the spawn location
-
LSPDFR CRASH
Yes I do, but it’s because of the sheriff cruiser and not the suv, but thank you I understand why it crashes now
-
LSPDFR CRASH
Why did it crashed this time? RagePluginHook.log
-
LSPDFR CRASH
Lmao Ok thank you, can you tell me which one I need to update or this too much? And if there is some other things needing updates I take these advices as well
-
LSPDFR CRASH
Edit : I noticed that when i paused the game, lspdfr crashes but not everytime when i pause the game. Idk if it will help u guys to find the problem.
-
LSPDFR CRASH
Hello, i want to know why did my lspdfr crash. It crashes sometimes for no reason so i would like to know how to fix it. RagePluginHook.log