Everything posted by Rizzo D
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
The garbage plugin with the neighbor and the package crashed my pc once i hit end button. It was exactly when i pressed it. i also uploaded the log. Just wanted to say thanks for the plugin its one of my favs! RagePluginHook.log
- 199 comments
- 16 reviews
-
Realistic Police Megaphone for LSPDFR
Thats exactly what it was lol. So used to putting mods in the lspdfr folder. lol thank you so much!!
-
Realistic Police Megaphone for LSPDFR
I cant get this mod to load. Can someone help. Am i the only one having this issue. I drag and drpped the files to exactly the read me tells you. i cant get mine to load was that your issue as well? If so how did you fix that
-
Police Menu (Computer, Speedcam, Parkingticket and more)
Love this Mod. I rather use this than the externals. I just wish you had a hand held cad system to use as well or a quick button to the pc while out of the vehicle. Plate reader would be nice as well but thanks love the mod!
- 713 comments
- 33 reviews