Everything posted by deputyjohn
-
Crashing when spawning in cars or being in game for 2-3 minutes.
I fixed the crashing, (had to take out smartradio) but I am still having the problem with the fbi2 and sheriff2 slots crashing my game.
-
Crashing when spawning in cars or being in game for 2-3 minutes.
What config?
-
Crashing when spawning in cars or being in game for 2-3 minutes.
I mean nothing really.. I cant even think
-
Crashing when spawning in cars or being in game for 2-3 minutes.
Any solutions?
-
Crashing when spawning in cars or being in game for 2-3 minutes.
But yea..
-
Crashing when spawning in cars or being in game for 2-3 minutes.
Well i just replaced the vehs in openiv
-
Crashing when spawning in cars or being in game for 2-3 minutes.
Yes I did and it crashed
-
Crashing when spawning in cars or being in game for 2-3 minutes.
I just used the replacements for the pack now the game doesn't even want to start. it crashes on loading screen
-
Crashing when spawning in cars or being in game for 2-3 minutes.
So I have recently noticed once I spawn any cars such as "fbi2" "sheriff2" ect. I would crash, I don't really understand why I have deleted my recent mods, and installed the latest ScriptHook. Nothing picks up on the troubleshooter either so I am at a loss of choices. This crash also occurs after being in-game for a short amount of time. - https://gyazo.com/89fd25eb60d137bb056a90c5345a618d
-
San Francisco PD Mega Pack
- 15 comments
- 8 reviews
-
Los Santos/Blaine County Sheriff's Office(Based off of Escambia County Sheriff's Office)
Love it. The third picture was my middle school front parking lot. Pretty funny. Thanks for making this
- 16 comments
- 6 reviews