Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

0nlyMo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 0nlyMo

  1. So I tried to install it in the legacy, did everything after the instruction, but nothing happens when I press F8. Help?
  2. Nope I didn't had ScriptHook installed😅 After installing it works now
  3. 0nlyMo posted a gallery image in Random Galleries
  4. Images added to a gallery album owned by 0nlyMo in Random Galleries
  5. I installed ELS yesterday, downloaded vehicles for it and moved the VLS files into the ELS folder. Now I have the problem that neither the ELS menu opens via CTRL + P, nor the lights work and are just static. Can anyone help me? I already tried this "Guide" Jeffdadawg's Response but after the restart my GTA crashed after trying the siren xd HELP

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.