Everything posted by Jeb2016
-
Michigan Mega Pack
-
BMW r1200rt Metro-State
- 89 comments
- 7 reviews
-
BMW r1200rt Metro-State
How would we make peds think and behave like this is a legit police vehicle? I would like to think peds wouldnt know the difference between light colors.
- 89 comments
- 7 reviews
-
LSPDFR Computer+
Am I missing the directions to get the pictures of the Peds and Vehicles to show up on the computer during a traffic stop? Where can I find the download for all that?
- 1,743 comments
- 172 reviews
-
2011 CROWN VICTORIA LASD/LSSD
Amazing car as always! Definitely a fan of the "steady-burns" option for those PREventive situations in high-populated areas! One thing I must ask, could it be possible to get a list of all add-ons? In-game it shows 1 through 6 and then jumps to 11. I'm no professional, so looking through the fragment dictionary resolved nothing for me but I do want to know if I'm missing out on some more of your awesome add-ons. Super car though! Rating 5/5 just because it could be my own fault, but I would love to hear back from you.
- 376 comments
- 81 reviews
-
Police light question.
That would be so cool!