Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

abecker221

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by abecker221

  1. Hey so this is awesome and it worked for a good week until all of a sudden it crashes after I call a Transport. The Transport arrives, and when the cop get's out of the car, it crashes. I'm not going to be home until tmrw so I do not have the RagePluginHook. I'll get that for you tmrw but I'm wondering if you have any idea of why it could be crashing? Like I said it worked for a while and all of a sudden it crashed again.
  2. This is great but the only problem is the lights are very very very dim. And there is no lightbar on the back window. Is there a way I can fix this?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.