Jump to content

In the shadows

I completely remade my CPD vic. I think this one turned out better. The biggest change is going from a Federal Signal Legend to a Code 3 RX2700.

Screenshot - 10_25_2017 , 8_36_07 PM.png

Screenshot - 10_25_2017 , 8_37_22 PM.png

Screenshot - 10_25_2017 , 8_42_56 PM.png

Screenshot - 10_25_2017 , 8_43_56 PM.png

From the album:

The WIP's

  • 176 images
  • 1 comment
  • 193 image comments


Recommended Comments

9 hours ago, OfficerFive0 said:

this seems a bit bright and overdone for the led hideaway, id suggest using this, which already comes with the emis, or dont use a mesh at all and just use els's aux coronas.

  Reveal hidden contents

1c99c3e8ec5068473eccb45690e69bc2.png

 

I tried several versions of the hide a way including yours and I just could not get the emissive to be bright enough. They are all just little blue specs. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
27 minutes ago, ISPfan12 said:

I tried several versions of the hide a way including yours and I just could not get the emissive to be bright enough. They are all just little blue specs. 

did you modify the emis at all? it should be plenty bright for a light of its size

 

im using it in this video and its not dim, and im using a custom visual settings thats not as bright as most.

Spoiler

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, OfficerFive0 said:

did you modify the emis at all? it should be plenty bright for a light of its size

 

im using it in this video and its not dim, and im using a custom visual settings thats not as bright as most.

  Hide contents

 

 

Yeah mine were nowhere near that bright. I used the emissive that came with it, I just deleted the red extra since I needed all blue. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 hours ago, ISPfan12 said:

Yeah mine were nowhere near that bright. I used the emissive that came with it, I just deleted the red extra since I needed all blue. 

hm, then maybe just use the els aux coronas and no emis mesh

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×