Jump to content

Disgruntled construction worker stole a tunnel bore machine (II)


From the album:

Gio's LSPDFR chaos

  • 1394 images
  • 14 comments
  • 538 image comments

Photo Information for Disgruntled construction worker stole a tunnel bore machine (II)


Recommended Comments

@Kallus Rourke Hi, Can you please give me some tips on how to make screenshots without the GUI being annoying and so that they look cinematic. Cos I've got 850+ screenshots in my steam library but none are cinematic which is sad(

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, ivankram said:

@Kallus Rourke Hi, Can you please give me some tips on how to make screenshots without the GUI being annoying and so that they look cinematic. Cos I've got 850+ screenshots in my steam library but none are cinematic which is sad(

 

There are two ways you can do this.

 

1) Go into GTA's options and turn off the HUD for screenshots.

 

or

 

2) Use the Rockstar editor.

Share this comment


Link to comment

@Kallus Rourke Well I need the GUI for LSPDFR in order to see what the heck I'm doing. What do you mean by rockstar editor though? Like go into director mode and then play?

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 minutes ago, ivankram said:

@Kallus Rourke Well I need the GUI for LSPDFR in order to see what the heck I'm doing. What do you mean by rockstar editor though? Like go into director mode and then play?

 

No, when in game you can press F1 (might not be the default key, not sure) to start recording for a short period of time.  You can then go into the Rockstar editor via the start menu and either make a short clip, or just take screenshots.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, ivankram said:

@Kallus Rourke Oh ok nice, Thanks a lot will take than in account, just read an article about you too! Nice to meet ya. thx again

 

 

You're most welcome!  If you can't get it figured out, just ask.

 

Nice to meet you too. :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Kallus Rourke said:

 

You're most welcome!  If you can't get it figured out, just ask.

 

Nice to meet you too. :)

Oh thanks again, its fine I was just wondering) What mods do you use by the way (just out of ineterest lol)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, ivankram said:

Oh thanks again, its fine I was just wondering) What mods do you use by the way (just out of ineterest lol)

 

It might be easier if you say what mods you're looking for, lol.  My game is fully modded out, so it's a long list.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, Kallus Rourke said:

 

It might be easier if you say what mods you're looking for, lol.  My game is fully modded out, so it's a long list.

Same thing, Im not looking for anything at all I've go nothing to add really unless you have this very rare Police model Mossberg 500

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 minutes ago, ivankram said:

Same thing, Im not looking for anything at all I've go nothing to add really unless you have this very rare Police model Mossberg 500

 

I use all of Albo's mods, computer+, ai police pursuit disabler, police deterrence, police armory, loadout plus, speed radar.....just a lot.  Counting the vehicles, it would take me a while to list them.  (I have a lot of standalone cars)

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Kallus Rourke said:

 

I use all of Albo's mods, computer+, ai police pursuit disabler, police deterrence, police armory, loadout plus, speed radar.....just a lot.  Counting the vehicles, it would take me a while to list them.  (I have a lot of standalone cars)

Is there any way to have a chat with you outside ur post cos u seem such an interesting person and chatting under an image is a bit ridiculous lol)

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×