Jump to content

Screenshot - 7_3_2017 , 7_40_45 PM.png

From the album:

The WIP's

  • 175 images
  • 1 comment
  • 192 image comments


Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Lundy said:

Lol, can't wait to see the 1 inch gap between the 03-05 hubcap and the 06+ rims.

I wanted to use the 17 inch wheel covers but they don't fit this model right, the tires are too narrow and are set in too far. I thought these added something a little different even though they don't match the 2011 model lol 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, ISPfan12 said:

I wanted to use the 17 inch wheel covers but they don't fit this model right, the tires are too narrow and are set in too far. I thought these added something a little different even though they don't match the 2011 model lol 

I'm glad you're aware of that. It triggers me when most people just do it because it looks cool and all 1998-2011 Crown Vics are the "same"

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Lundy said:

I'm glad you're aware of that. It triggers me when most people just do it because it looks cool and all 1998-2011 Crown Vics are the "same"

Oh I know lol I've owned 4 of these over the years and they are my all time favorite car. I know every difference between each year. It bugs me that they get released on here as 2011 cars but they have 98-02 door panels. The steel 17 inch wheels that carparino has made are the most accurate ones I've seen and I won't use the car if it doesn't have them anymore lol unfortunately the models that use those wheels won't work with the 17 full wheel covers in buggs cvpi wheel pack.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, ISPfan12 said:

Oh I know lol I've owned 4 of these over the years and they are my all time favorite car. I know every difference between each year. It bugs me that they get released on here as 2011 cars but they have 98-02 door panels. The steel 17 inch wheels that carparino has made are the most accurate ones I've seen and I won't use the car if it doesn't have them anymore lol unfortunately the models that use those wheels won't work with the 17 full wheel covers in buggs cvpi wheel pack.

I'll model and release some of these hubcaps for DEV, soon. I already have the steel rim sitting around in a folder.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Lundy said:

I'll model and release some of these hubcaps for DEV, soon. I already have the steel rim sitting around in a folder.

That would be awesome! With the dev wheels will you be able to drop those into the game files and replace a vanilla wheel like buggs pack? I'd like to be able to use the dev tauras wheels that are on here like that too.

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 hours ago, ISPfan12 said:

That would be awesome! With the dev wheels will you be able to drop those into the game files and replace a vanilla wheel like buggs pack? I'd like to be able to use the dev tauras wheels that are on here like that too.

Most likely not, Lundy hates modded wheels, since it's unfair to the poor AI cops. He's most likely going to release them as an unlocked DEV resource, so that some people with half a brain and Zmod can put them on a 2003-2005 CVPI, but knowing what goes on around here, some genius is going to put them on a 2011 because "1998-2011 are the same and I really don't care because it's a video game"

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×