Jump to content

obey and survive


From the album:

lspd

  • 353 images
  • 0 comments
  • 87 image comments

Photo Information for obey and survive


Recommended Comments

On 21.5.2016 at 5:01 PM, SerekgPL said:

Where did you get that Taurus?

I think it`s Mattjeter`s Taurus which was released and later taken down by Mattjeter because he is waiting for EVL 3.0.

Edited by RedBullGermany

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 minutes ago, RedBullGermany said:

I think it`s Mattjeter`s Taurus which was released and later taken down by Mattjeter because he is waiting for EVL 3.0.

correct though not sure why he cant release one with the default lighting

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 21.5.2016 at 5:18 PM, A knight said:

correct though not sure why he cant release one with the default lighting

I have a question do you use EVL for the Ford Taurus or does it work without EVL?

Edited by RedBullGermany

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 hours ago, RedBullGermany said:

I have a question do you use EVL for the Ford Taurus or does it work without EVL?

nah I don't care for evl it works without it but the lights are steady burn but I don't care lol ill use it until a proper one gets released

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×