The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Rage Plugin Hook Skipping api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0.dll

Hi guys,

I was just wanting to know if someone can help me out with this issue ive been having and can not find a solution anywhere! I have downloaded LSPDFR and everything thats needed to play! for some reason once the RAGE plugin hook is started up, it stops at "api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0.dll". I have done everything such as turning off my anti-virus and updating ragehook and made sure that everything is up-to-date. It even says in green that everything is up-to-date. I have screenshot the process ive taken and even the files hoping maybe theres something that shouldn't be there for some reason. I hope someone can help me out with this issue as its becoming frustrating!

I really hope someone can help me out here! 🙂 

2019-03-21 (1).png

2019-03-21 (2).png

2019-03-21 (6).png

2019-03-21 (7).png

2019-03-21 (8).png

2019-03-21 (9).png

Australian and new to the LSPDFR community!

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to soccergun19. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.

You can no longer reply to this support topic as it was started over a year ago. Please make a new thread.