ApexRP

Crash after loading RPH

Hi so when i install RPH and LSPDFR and have gone through the install then it loads fine get the big logo to go down in the left corner after that it crashes dosent say anything in the log or on screen i cant figure out what its wrong and i have all the latest files just ask for any info and il provide thanks in advanced ApexRP. 🙂

11 minutes ago, ApexRP said:

Hi so when i install RPH and LSPDFR and have gone through the install then it loads fine get the big logo to go down in the left corner after that it crashes dosent say anything in the log or on screen i cant figure out what its wrong and i have all the latest files just ask for any info and il provide thanks in advanced ApexRP. 🙂

Having the same problem I think. Loads the game for about 20 seconds and then I get the "GTA V quit unexpectedly" message. Taking out dinput in the main directory works for me, but I don't think you can do anything with mods and such if you take it out. I guess we'll just have to wait for a solution or a script hook update. 

okay that sucks well idont think its scripthook cause it works for my buddy so its not script hook