Deygus

Can I just install LSPDFR & Rage or do I need other stuff?

Hi All,

I'm very new to this but I really like playing GTA V and I wanted to give this a try to see how it goes.

Question though, what all do I need? It seems like I can just install the LSPDFR and Rage Hook? Or do I need a bunch of other stuff too? I see a lot of extra stuff so that is why I am a little confused.

Will any of this affect or ruin the standard game for online making it unplayable while this is installed or does it play separately?

I am referring to the default vanilla GTA Story that I haven't finished yet and regular GTA Online? I am just asking so I don't get banned by rockstar or something for modding even though we both know the servers are full of modders..

Edited by Deygus

Hey!

So, you do not need anything other than LSPDFR & Rage. Its the only things you need.

You have an option to add mods to make it more realistic, which is highly recommended, however LSPDFR might not warp around these mods (may cause the plugin / game to crash) if you dont have a stable version of the mods. Mods may affect the playable experience for Online, so I highly recommend making two folders (a modded version of gta v and a vanilla version) of GTA V so that you can play Online flawlessly.

None of these plugins will affect the playness of the campaign of GTA V.

Good luck, and welcome to the LSPDFR madness!

Hello, I also am new to this and I am searching for someone who can properly show me how to install LSPDFR and Mods as well. 

Is there anyone in New York that wants to meet up and show me everything there is to know about LSPDFR and proper installs for Mods for GTA V? I will gladly pay money for your time!!!

for "basic" LSPDFR gameplay you technically only need LSPDFR then install updated Ragehook. If you want to use ELS cars, then you will need to install Scripthook V. with those three things you can easily patrol around town with some sweet cars with little strain on your system. This should keep your total game at about 70Gb. But, without installing other callouts you will be limited to certain random events and a few calls.

In order to get more calls you will need to install any one of about 40 callout packs. I would suggest using the ones that are the newest. make sure you check for updates frequently so you dont get game crashes. Also, remember the more you install the more strain you put on your game and pc. My current LSPDFR folder is around 103 GB. But my pc can run it..so ya just gotta be mindful of what you are doing. Good luck 🙂

14 hours ago, PD3090 said:

Hello, I also am new to this and I am searching for someone who can properly show me how to install LSPDFR and Mods as well. 

Is there anyone in New York that wants to meet up and show me everything there is to know about LSPDFR and proper installs for Mods for GTA V? I will gladly pay money for your time!!!

Hey,

Unfortunately I dont live in New York (I'm a scot boy haha) therefore, I cannot help you in real life.

If you wish however, we can talk on Discord and we can screenshare. I can show you everything around the mods.

Feel free to message me. Ill be glad to help!