DomeShotz

LSPDFR.dll Crashes as well as GTA 5 with a callout

Hi All,

I've been slowly modding my game for the last couple months. I've noticed recently GTA 5 will randomly crash, as well as LSPDFR.dll. It's very random I can get through 10 callout's or it could happen on the first. The only callout packs I use are from Albo. I have checked to make sure everything is up to date and it seems to be.  I will post a pastebin of my latest RPH crash log. I also will post screenshots of my plugin, and LSPDFR folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Plugins.png.5b05fd83d4773eedd28a5955e57c6135.png1061441014_LSPDFRFolder.png.67f635dc287fda6e8d5cbcd6398cf14e.png https://pastebin.com/5dkTbzxf

[12/30/2018 12:31:03 PM.794] LSPD First Response: LSPDFR+ encountered an exception reading 'Plugins/LSPDFR/LSPDFR+/CourtCases.xml'. It was: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Delete courtcases.xml and reinstall Lspdfr+

So sorry for the late reply, haven't had much gaming time. I've played a few games and have only had 1 crash. It is running a lot better than it was that's for sure! Thanks again for catching that!