thor4031

LSPDFR Crash on Startup

I recently installed LSPDFR and RagePluginHook on my pc, but when I start it up, right after GTA V Launches, the game crashes. I had LSPDFR before but I uninstalled GTA so I had to reinstall it. please help

Screenshot (2).png

RagePluginHook.log

I just tried that and the same thing happened, right as GTA V Launched and the police sirens and lights came up in the loading screen, the game crashed.

hello there sorry to disturb but sadly i do have the same problem any other advice that i can try as well, And i dont have nothing in the game file that says menyoo

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by ADY9mm
add

I just reinstalled the whole game and only installed rageplugin hook, LSPDFR, and scripthookV, I noticed that dinput8.dll is from 2015, should it be newer? Anyway, I started it up and the same thing as before happened, it said "hooking game instance", then "Enjoy" and it crashed.

I found the issue and fixed it. I had to add the file location of my GTA v directory as an exception in my anti-virus software. Thanks for all the help everyone!

7 hours ago, thor4031 said:

I found the issue and fixed it. I had to add the file location of my GTA v directory as an exception in my anti-virus software. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Glad your problem was solved! 🙂 Sorry for the lack of activity and response, all four wisdom teeth removed.