snail

Out of game memory

Greetings!

I played GTAV (lspdfr) yesterday evening with no problems, and when i start it today, i get the "out of game memory" crash, and i haven't done any modding since last night. Any ideas?

On 12/23/2018 at 3:57 PM, snail said:

Greetings!

I played GTAV (lspdfr) yesterday evening with no problems, and when i start it today, i get the "out of game memory" crash, and i haven't done any modding since last night. Any ideas?

https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/19337/fix-for-game-memory-error-may-2018-by-police18651

Sorry for the late reply to my own post, but yeah, that heap limit adjuster worked perfectly. Thanks alot 🙂

So I installed the adjuster like your supposed to, modified the gameconfig file and swapped gameconfig file, but RPH crashes with that gameconfig file, just so were clear this fix is for the "ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_ALLOC Game memory error" ? that says restart your game or something like that, is the error due to the gameconfig not being able to handle too many vehicles? That's what it says in a Reddit post I read As far as mods , I don't have anything but EUP and  RDE installed so I don't get it, any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks