YoshePlays

Crashing after the update.

So, it's update season again, and so are the crashes that come along with it. I've currently updated Ragehook, Scripthook, all those fancy stuff, copied the new update.rpf to the mods folder, reinstalled what I had in it, but of course, as expected, GTA V starts crashing at the last stage of loading it in. I've already updated the gameconfig to the newest update. Well, in an attempt to see what the problem is, I tried for like 3 hours to reinstall and reinstall, trying to see what the problem is, but to no avail. Then I just tried to use the vanilla update.rpf, and somehow, it still crashes the game. I've even tried to remove the whole mods folder, and yet, it still crashes. Note that I do not have RPH plugins running, so it's definitely not the problem here.

Here is the RPH Log: https://pastebin.com/HJWXqD6w

Edited by YoshePlays

Remove EnableMPCars.asi, NoMoSloMo.asi, NorthYankton.asi, OpenInteriors.asi, PLD.asi. I had the same problem and it turned out to be the "NoBoundaryLimits.asi" that caused the game to crash.

7 hours ago, pilo88 said:

Remove EnableMPCars.asi, NoMoSloMo.asi, NorthYankton.asi, OpenInteriors.asi, PLD.asi. I had the same problem and it turned out to be the "NoBoundaryLimits.asi" that caused the game to crash.

Ah, thanks! But question, how do you know they're the ones causing problems?

I had a similar problem like you. I moved all .asi file to my desktop and started ragehook and it worked. I put the .asi files back one by one and started ragehook until I found it was NoBoundaryLimits.asi causing the crash. It could be different for you its worth a shot.

2 hours ago, pilo88 said:

I had a similar problem like you. I moved all .asi file to my desktop and started ragehook and it worked. I put the .asi files back one by one and started ragehook until I found it was NoBoundaryLimits.asi causing the crash. It could be different for you its worth a shot.

Thanks! Found out the problem asi files are EnableMPCars.asi[It was stated in the download site], either NorthYankton.asi or openCameraV.asi[Didn't bother to further narrow it down since I don't use both of them that much].

Edited by YoshePlays