markgsu

Strange Issue - Addon Cars

So I have a rather strange issue occuring and figured maybe someone else has ran into this before. I've been searching for a few days and find issues similar but nothing  that has fixed my particular issue. 

So I added a few cars from the CHP pack and EMS packs here on LSPDFR. Instead of overwriting, I have been renaming the .yft and .ytd files for each, as well as the ELS xml files. As I have been adding them, I have also been adding the cars to my carvariations.meta and vehicles.meta files that are in my DLC folder. (I have used Albos way to get the pack). Heres the strange part, because I know everyone is immediately thinking its a problem in carv or vehicles files.... 

The cars spawn.... however, if you go into the rage console and type "spawn" and the list of cars shows up, the game doesn't see them. So for my CHP cars, I have them named CHP1, CHP2, CHP3, CHP3K9, etc.... so if I type "Spawn CHP1", the car spawns and works perfectly fine. 

Wasn't sure if anyone had any ideas on this, technically everything is working with the exception of them showing up in trainers/consoles, which is just plain strange to me. 

Yes but only if I type in the name in RPH. They don't actually show up in the list of cars to spawn in RPH

The addon ones are what i am talking about. Like i said the carvar.meta and vech.meta are edited and the cars show up as backup or ems etc. They just dont show in trainers or listed in rph. 

If i type "Spawn CHP1" into rph it spawns just fine. Also my state backup and ems show fine using these cars. Its just not listed in trainers or in rph. 

Just really strange... 

How is that any different then adding say POLICE10? I've done that in the past. The only thing I did different is put it in its own DLC pack, which could be whats causing it. 

23 hours ago, markgsu said:

How is that any different then adding say POLICE10? I've done that in the past. The only thing I did different is put it in its own DLC pack, which could be whats causing it. 

That could be a possibility. Have you added the dlclist line in the dlclist.xml?

47 minutes ago, markgsu said:

Yes, as I stated, the cars work perfectly fine. They just don't appear in RPH drop downs or trainers. 

Hmm, then I am not sure what the cause would be then.