OfficerTakashi

Change default spawn character models in car

Hello everyone, I am thinking of this problem for a long time but I can't find any solutions online so I need some help here. Of course, I am using LSPDFR but this is a GTAV based problem.

I installed fbi2 as an undercover cop car (Japanese style based), and it is under the traffic unit division. But every time when I call backup, SWAT team are spawn in those cars. I want those to be changed to hwaycop or anything else. That is just an example, beside fbi2, I want to change fbi, police4, ambulance and much more. I think it should be changed within the vehicles.meta?? Thank you

1 hour ago, OfficerTakashi said:

Hello everyone, I am thinking of this problem for a long time but I can't find any solutions online so I need some help here. Of course, I am using LSPDFR but this is a GTAV based problem.

I installed fbi2 as an undercover cop car (Japanese style based), and it is under the traffic unit division. But every time when I call backup, SWAT team are spawn in those cars. I want those to be changed to hwaycop or anything else. That is just an example, beside fbi2, I want to change fbi, police4, ambulance and much more. I think it should be changed within the vehicles.meta?? Thank you

check you "backup.xml" in "GTAV\LSPDFR" directory.

the default NooseSWAT backup is using "fbi2". perhaps that's causing your issue.

Thank you @Pazzi, let me try 

17 hours ago, Pazzi said:

check you "backup.xml" in "GTAV\LSPDFR" directory.

the default NooseSWAT backup is using "fbi2". perhaps that's causing your issue.

But I can't see fbi available, only fbi2 and others, do I need to add anything by myself? Cuz I guess it won't be called by backup menu, but I am using Custom Backup

Edited by OfficerTakashi

18 hours ago, OfficerTakashi said:

Thank you @Pazzi, let me try 

But I can't see fbi available, only fbi2 and others, do I need to add anything by myself? Cuz I guess it won't be called by backup menu, but I am using Custom Backup

if you're using custom backup, edit the custombackup.xml file to define your unit's car model.