DingusDufus

GTAV New Update - RAGE Plugin Hook not Supporting

Hello all,

Recently a new update has been released for GTAV (yesterday 12/11) and there was the usual way of going around it by Reverting the game in the RagePluginHook Settings Menu. However, when I got on today (12/12) RAGEPluginHook prompted me to download the latest patch they released for the GTAV Update that came out yesterday. So I did, and now I cannot play the game because the ScriptHook has not been updated as well (No Shock there). Does anyone know on a way to go back an update for RAGEPluginHook?

Much Thanks

Untitled.jpg

Hello,
I believe they are now no longer supported because your version of GTA 5 is v1.0.1604.0. This may not be the reason, but I am pretty sure it is. Since you have updated your game, you must download the new RPH, and use that. As for not being able to play the game, remove all of the ScriptHookV files. You will be able to play, but not be able to run any additional Scripts or trainers. You will still be able to launch RPH and LSPDFR.

Hope That Helped!

I am also having the same issue, and the up date was a auto update to the non steam version, so now i have the update and RPH does not load can not access  F4. RPH says it is completed loading but then GTAV says it shut down unexpectedly

On 12/12/2018 at 6:06 PM, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,
I believe they are now no longer supported because your version of GTA 5 is v1.0.1604.0. This may not be the reason, but I am pretty sure it is. Since you have updated your game, you must download the new RPH, and use that. As for not being able to play the game, remove all of the ScriptHookV files. You will be able to play, but ot be able to run any additional Scripts or trainers. You will still be able to launch RPH and LSPDFR.

Hope That Helped!

I tried removing the ScriptHookV files and my GTAVg ame just sits on the loading screen continiously. Any idea what that could be?

26 minutes ago, DingusDufus said:

I tried removing the ScriptHookV files and my GTAVg ame just sits on the loading screen continiously. Any idea what that could be?

Try re-downloading  LSPDFR and then RPH. Let me know what happens.