SamSimmons

Rage plugin hook

Hello,

You will just press yes to this when it pops up. It is stating that your Anti-Virus has detected those as threats, which they are not. Each time a file similar to that is added, that will appear. So, just press yes and you should be good to go.

Best of Luck!

2 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

You will just press yes to this when it pops up. It is stating that your Anti-Virus has detected those as threats, which they are not. Each time a file similar to that is added, that will appear. So, just press yes and you should be good to go.

Best of Luck!

Ive tried that but it still crashes my game

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Ok so what you want to do is make an acceptation and in your antivirus software allow rage plug in hook to run sometimes this must be done manually. 

2 minutes ago, MrNoLogic said:

Ok so what you want to do is make an acceptation and in your antivirus software allow rage plug in hook to run sometimes this must be done manually. 

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that I was able to solve this persons problem via Direct Message. This thread can now be considered solved.

Happy Policing!