Winnerjuri

Where i Can upload crash file problem

I had crash report but I can t upload on page. When i go here http://forums.ragepluginhook.net/default.aspx?g=topics&f=12&name=Technical%20Issues say page dont found. How I can upload that file ?

21 hours ago, Winnerjuri said:

I had crash report but I can t upload on page. When i go here http://forums.ragepluginhook.net/default.aspx?g=topics&f=12&name=Technical%20Issues say page dont found. How I can upload that file ?

You aren't supposed to do that. Its a confusing feature they implemented.

Upload your ragepluginhook.log file located inside your main gta 5 folder. That is the real crash report

On 12/3/2018 at 9:31 PM, Pavy said:

You aren't supposed to do that. Its a confusing feature they implemented.

Upload your ragepluginhook.log file located inside your main gta 5 folder. That is the real crash report

I try and say that I only 4 MB can upload but ragepluginhook have 23MB? How I can change file size . http://prntscr.com/lr0olb Size 23MB Size on disk 6 MB

4 hours ago, Pavy said:

Copy and Paste the text

When i copy in new txt again size 23MB. I try copy here like message but evry time Chrome freeze and no responding

7 minutes ago, Winnerjuri said:

When i copy in new txt again size 23MB. I try copy here like message but evry time Chrome freeze and no responding

Your file should not be that big. Delete the Log file. Go back ingame. Reproduce the crash. Paste/Upload your new ragepluginhook.log file

46 minutes ago, Pavy said:

Your file should not be that big. Delete the Log file. Go back ingame. Reproduce the crash. Paste/Upload your new ragepluginhook.log file

RagePluginHook.log

I arrest and i open Stoptheped menu and choose relase and crash

Edited by Winnerjuri

41 minutes ago, Winnerjuri said:

RagePluginHook.log

I arrest and i open Stoptheped menu and choose relase and crash

Does this happen each time you Release a ped?
If so, you need to contact the author on the file's comments section. I don't see any errors in your log

11 hours ago, Pavy said:

Does this happen each time you Release a ped?
If so, you need to contact the author on the file's comments section. I don't see any errors in your log

If I arrest ped and then change my mind and go in ped menu and chosse release dont crash

If I arrest ped and he/she give me a bribe and I accept and go in ped menu and choose release crash

i have a problem, My game loads up good, but about 5 minutes goes and it crashes to desktop,, could someone help me or direct me to where to go..