Copdude542

RHP crashing on startup

Spoiler

hi everyoe,

having an issue with RageHook, i installed everything correctly, I set RH up i the setup box, but when i click "save and launch" RH the Rage window pops up and then not a second after i get a error message "RageHook has stopped working" I never had an issue before, usually what happens it'll pop up, and say "validating files" and then continue loading, this is not the case! it says "validating Files" then gives me an error, "Ragehook has stopped working" I need help to see what the problem is, i feel its because of the new stupid update Rockstar did! i really miss playing lspdfr!

10 hours ago, Copdude542 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hi everyoe,

having an issue with RageHook, i installed everything correctly, I set RH up i the setup box, but when i click "save and launch" RH the Rage window pops up and then not a second after i get a error message "RageHook has stopped working" I never had an issue before, usually what happens it'll pop up, and say "validating files" and then continue loading, this is not the case! it says "validating Files" then gives me an error, "Ragehook has stopped working" I need help to see what the problem is, i feel its because of the new stupid update Rockstar did! i really miss playing lspdfr!

Hello,
First, in what order did you install RPH, LSPDFR, and ScriptHookV. Second, could you please post a download link for your RPH Crash log.

Thanks!

I don"t know how to find a download link for my crash log, and the order I did was, LSPDFR, Ragehook and ScripithookV was already installed

6 hours ago, Copdude542 said:

I don"t know how to find a download link for my crash log, and the order I did was, LSPDFR, Ragehook and ScripithookV was already installed

Look up how to display your crash log as a download link, or cop and past it as a new pastebin and post the pastebin link, because I need to view it to solve your problem. However, what do you mean by ScriptHookV was already installed?

Edited by UnknownBastion
Small edit

Ok, and I had scripithookV installed when i first downloaded GTA I use it because i have other mods, MapEditor, Menyoo, I use. heres a pic to show you what happens, this is when i go to click ragehook. technically its not crashing, it just wont start, i just figured that out, if im correct

IMG_0137.JPG

Edited by Copdude542

Menyoo I took out after you sent me that second message, I installed that exact trainer, so any idea why my Ragehook is doing this in the picture above??

2 minutes ago, Copdude542 said:

Menyoo I took out after you sent me that second message, I installed that exact trainer, so any idea why my Ragehook is doing this in the picture above??

Try loading up the game normally without launching RPH. See what happens and let me know.

2 minutes ago, Copdude542 said:

Game Loaded perfectly.

Alright, what I want you to do is go and download LSPDFR, RPH, and ScripthookV again, and put them into the game in this order: LSPDFR, RPH, and ScripthookV. I know you have already done that but it doesn't hurt to check.

Let me know what happens!

10 hours ago, Copdude542 said:

Does the fact that GTA is version 1493.1? does that affect Ragehook

As long as you are using RPH 0.63.1224.15140 it should be fine. 

Edited by UnknownBastion