Bletz

How to arrest

Ok right after having a problem i got a new one is there a way to arrest someone without calling backup cause the criminals dont listen to me but only listen to npc cops is there a button or somthin

nvm i found it

8 minutes ago, Bletz said:

Ok right after having a problem i got a new one is there a way to arrest someone without calling backup cause the criminals dont listen to me but only listen to npc cops is there a button or somthin

Hello,

If you are playing LSPDFR, and are on-duty, the button is E. IF they are running you aim your taser/gun at them and hold E. If you just want them to stop to cite them you just hold E. Once you hold E while pointing your gun at them, they will get on the floor. Then you walk up to them and hold E again to cuff them and take them to your vehicle.

Hope That Helped!

thank you btw i know this is not part of the topic but is .OIV safe for this like gun overhaul's and stuff

6 minutes ago, Bletz said:

For VisualV, follow the instructions provided.
For the weapons, I got a better one for you to use. http://www.gtamodding.fr/divers/1403-arma-series-weapon-sound.html
Easy to install, and sounds really good.

so its safe to use them threw open iv package installer, i just want to be safe when doing it

Just now, Bletz said:

so its safe to use them threw open iv package installer, i just want to be safe when doing it

Have you read the readme's for the VisualV and Arma 3 Weapon Sounds? The Arma 3 one doesn't require the use of the package installer, and I am not sure about the VisualV one.