NeuroFreq

ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll causing crash on force duty

my game keeps crashing when i force duty, i think its my ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll. It says its missing or one of its dependency i dont know why i have the latest update of it

Some help would be great ill include my rage log

RagePluginHook.log

26 minutes ago, NeuroFreq said:

my game keeps crashing when i force duty, i think its my ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll. It says its missing or one of its dependency i dont know why i have the latest update of it

Some help would be great ill include my rage log

RagePluginHook.log

Please download and put BOTH of these in your main gta 5 directory.
http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/
https://github.com/crosire/scripthookvdotnet/releases

Your interaction + is outdated. Update it please. Check your other plugins and make sure they are ALL the latest versions.

6 hours ago, Pavy said:

Your interaction + is outdated. Update it please. Check your other plugins and make sure they are ALL the latest versions.

so i made sure everything was up to date and it still crashed so i removed interaction plus and it worked so i don't know why its causing the game to crash

1 hour ago, NeuroFreq said:

so i made sure everything was up to date and it still crashed so i removed interaction plus and it worked so i don't know why its causing the game to crash

Can you install police search or search warrant. They are optional but let's see if that solves the issue.
Also does your gta character have ALL weapons before you go on-duty?

On 11/21/2018 at 3:46 AM, NeuroFreq said:

if you have Search Warrant installed make sure you have Darkmyre API installed also or your game will continue to crash Darkmyre API is required for Search Warrant to work