Connor B.

Plane glitch

Almost all of my patrols I have encountered so many random ai planes falling from the sky in the same proximity as me. Is there any reason why is might be happening??? Here’s a picture of what I am dealing with constantly. They crash in front of me or simply explode. 

39D5BA96-35B3-499F-BF34-B3228F30397A.png

I'm not sure if this is related, but a lot of us have issues where we hear explosions.  Not sure if it's planes crashing or cars spawning on each other.  Do me a favor and play normal GTA (non Rage) for a while and see if it still happens.

UPDATE:

Hello, 

I have look into the vanilla version of the game and so far have not experienced any plane crashes. The one that normally does I have observe fly around the grapseeed airfield in a continuous pattern but has not crashed. 

2 minutes ago, Connor B. said:

UPDATE:

Hello, 

I have look into the vanilla version of the game and so far have not experienced any plane crashes. The one that normally does I have observe fly around the grapseeed airfield in a continuous pattern but has not crashed. 

My guess is that it might be a plugin?  Maybe an ambient event, I'm not too sure.  I did a quick Google search and there was a gallery image someone uploaded who was experiencing the same thing.

3 hours ago, Connor B. said:

UPDATE:

Hello, 

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/2n3iew/gta_v_unexpected_plane_crash/

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/2sbyv7/random_plane_crash_on_gta_v_story_mode_is_this/

Are you on the latest version of gta 5 in your modded version?

Edited by Pavy