B. McDonald

Adding textures to police uniforms

Is there a way to add multiple textures of like a vest to a police uniform? For example, with cars, you can add multiple textures just by changing a number. Can you do that to police peds as well? The texture file name for the ped im using now is "accs_diff_002_a_uni" but when I changed it to "accs_diff_003_a_uni" and added it to the texture file and  went into the "drawable dictionary" to actually look at it, The 003 did not show up but the 002 did. Thank you, any help is appreciated!

Edited by firemanbryce02

You need to find out how to decrypt the .ymt of the file you want and add another option for a accs_diff_...

Its quite a arduous process and you need to look up how to edit the .ymt. Its a journey into lands you might not want to be in but its possible.

I have added an extra shirt and pants to a sheriff uniform before however I dont think it wise for me to talk about how to decrypt files from rockstar.

I will say this though what you want to do is in the .ymt what you need to do is figure out how to edit it. Once you do that you are golden. 

50 minutes ago, Cadabas said:

You need to find out how to decrypt the .ymt of the file you want and add another option for a accs_diff_...

Its quite a arduous process and you need to look up how to edit the .ymt. Its a journey into lands you might not want to be in but its possible.

I have added an extra shirt and pants to a sheriff uniform before however I dont think it wise for me to talk about how to decrypt files from rockstar.

I will say this though what you want to do is in the .ymt what you need to do is figure out how to edit it. Once you do that you are golden. 

Thank you very much! I will look into it and see if I can figure out how to do that.