TheBritBastard

vehicles meta <firstPersonDrivebyData>?

Im using one vehicle for the slot it is intended for and another slot. I used the same meta just changed the model names to match the other slot. What should I do with the <firstPersonDrivebyData>? 

Im using a provided meta for the police3 slot. Im using the same vehicle and meta file for the Sheriff2 slot I just changed the model names and driver in the meta to match sheriff2 then copied over the original sheriff2. so should I use the <firstPersonDrivebyData> from the original sheriff2 meta or change it to the new meta files <firstPersonDrivebyData>?

Also any info on what <firstPersonDrivebyData> is and does would be greatly appreciated.

58 minutes ago, TheBritBastard said:

Im using one vehicle for the slot it is intended for and another slot. I used the same meta just changed the model names to match the other slot. What should I do with the <firstPersonDrivebyData>? 

Im using a provided meta for the police3 slot. Im using the same vehicle and meta file for the Sheriff2 slot I just changed the model names and driver in the meta to match sheriff2 then copied over the original sheriff2. so should I use the <firstPersonDrivebyData> from the original sheriff2 meta or change it to the new meta files <firstPersonDrivebyData>?

Also any info on what <firstPersonDrivebyData> is and does would be greatly appreciated.

I have never edited this and personally don't see a reason to.  I've used essentially the same meta line for all cars - SUVs, trucks and cars - and haven't had a problem at all.  This section can be ignored.