Albie

LSPDFR / Rage Plugin Hook crash during launch of GTA V

Now I'm quite confused over why LSPDFR isn't working. I've spent now 3 days trying to fix it, but it only sometimes works (Works once and then not again til the next day). This isn't the first time I've installed LSPDFR either. A couple of months ago I did the same install, but it actually worked. What is also confusing me is that I installed LSPDFR with the same files on my friend's computer and it worked absolutely fine. I don't now if its my computer, my RPH, my LSPDFR, or a mixture of all of them. I just bought a new SSD and re downloaded Windows 10, so I might now have a file I used to have. I also downloaded a community version of Visual Studios 2017 (I have C++ and .net installed). Since I don't know whats wrong I'll give you all of the files...

https://pastebin.com/q9Fv8WnE

584672456_LSPDFRInstTop.thumb.png.8f13ed46df87ca5d5ee5e076e0c80359.png1507665571_LSPDFRInstBottom.thumb.png.a0f6862f22e10c5d83bfc46a79f8ba30.png

Launch in force windowed mode and directx11

In Rage settings(Start Rage and hold left shift for a few seconds or click the configuration widget icon)
Game settings>command line switches. Check directx11 and force windowed mode. Save and launch
If that did not work you need to verify your game files with steam or if you have rockstar edition to see if anything is missing.

Ok I'll verify, but I've been launching in forced windowed, and directX11, because smart radio doesn't work without it.

OK I've tried again, I've verified, I've restarted my PC, I've re-downloaded GTA, I've modded it again (making sure to fallow the instructions carefully), and it still hasn't budged. It crashes before the flashing lights in the intro. This is a new Windows 10 install, but I have the community version of Visual Studios 2017 downloaded with the c++ assets included, there might be some other files missing, because I've installed it on my friend's computer (as I said previously), and it worked perfectly.

54 minutes ago, Albie said:

OK I've tried again, I've verified, I've restarted my PC, I've re-downloaded GTA, I've modded it again (making sure to fallow the instructions carefully), and it still hasn't budged. It crashes before the flashing lights in the intro. This is a new Windows 10 install, but I have the community version of Visual Studios 2017 downloaded with the c++ assets included, there might be some other files missing, because I've installed it on my friend's computer (as I said previously), and it worked perfectly.

why would you mod it, I never told you to mod it. That could be why your crashing. 
My guy just uninstall GTA V. Go into the folder and delete every file left over inside.

Download Gta 5.
Download lspdfr then download the latest version of ragepluginhook and launch the game.

No, see I've deleted the entire file. It does work vanilla, but it's when I download LSPDFR and RPH, that is when it crashes on startup. I've never seen this behavior before with LSPDFR.

1 hour ago, Albie said:

No, see I've deleted the entire file. It does work vanilla, but it's when I download LSPDFR and RPH, that is when it crashes on startup. I've never seen this behavior before with LSPDFR.

Take a screenshot of your entire main directory now.

Edited by Pavy

I've actually been having the same problem, except I crash after the sirens and loading screens, right about when I should load. I've uninstalled everything and installed again. Game worked fine vanilla, and rage alone, so it's gotta be a LSPDFR problem. https://pastebin.com/9CDmJU8D Theres a pastebin to my crash report, maybe that would help in my case. Below is also my entire directory in screenshots. I have a feeling this may also be the same error the original author is experiencing, somehow.

snip1.PNG

snip2.PNG

snip3.PNG

6 hours ago, valdrexian said:

I've actually been having the same problem, except I crash after the sirens and loading screens, right about when I should load. I've uninstalled everything and installed again. Game worked fine vanilla, and rage alone, so it's gotta be a LSPDFR problem. https://pastebin.com/9CDmJU8D Theres a pastebin to my crash report, maybe that would help in my case. Below is also my entire directory in screenshots. I have a feeling this may also be the same error the original author is experiencing, somehow.

Hi there.

Please create your own thread, it makes things easier on everyone.