Govind

LSPDFR crashing alot more than normal

Hey guys, 

LSPDFR keeps on crashing A LOT more frequent than usual for some reason. When i look at my RPH log it seems to say the same thing every-time it crashes. Could it be a callout that keeps causing my game to crash?  I attached my RPH log below. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks!

RagePluginHook.log

1 hour ago, Govind said:

Hey guys, 

LSPDFR keeps on crashing A LOT more frequent than usual for some reason. When i look at my RPH log it seems to say the same thing every-time it crashes. Could it be a callout that keeps causing my game to crash?  I attached my RPH log below. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks!

RagePluginHook.log

You have a ton of extremely outdated plugins. KTFDO, stickywheels, Etc. You should only use plugins from 2017-2018.

Also you have APIExample inside plugins/lspdfr

Thats just a random dll sitting there

1 hour ago, Pavy said:

You have a ton of extremely outdated plugins. KTFDO, stickywheels, Etc. You should only use plugins from 2017-2018.

Also you have APIExample inside plugins/lspdfr

Thats just a random dll sitting there

Thank you for the feedback ! Much appreciated!!

2 hours ago, Govind said:

Thank you for the feedback ! Much appreciated!!

In some cases, he is correct, however that doesn't apply here.  Sticky wheels and KTFO open both work just fine.

Aside from that, your most recent crash has nothing to do with either of those plugins, anyway.  Have you added any new callout mods recently?

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

In some cases, he is correct, however that doesn't apply here.  Sticky wheels and KTFO open both work just fine.

Aside from that, your most recent crash has nothing to do with either of those plugins, anyway.  Have you added any new callout mods recently?

Yeah Gio is right, having plugins over 2 years old will have no impact whatsoever on how plugins act with one another nowadays.....

I was just naming those 2 from memory that are old. They might have nothing to do with the crash but it doesn't hurt taking them out and putting them back in

once the real culprit is caught.

I'm not gonna go through the release date of every plugin the author has. 53 plugins is a lot. Game updates Do break plugins/scripts if not properly updated.

Edited by Pavy

On 11/16/2018 at 9:27 PM, Giordano said:

I have deleted some old plugins and callouts. The only thing i added was the megaphone plugin and the ALPR lite plugin but still crashes.

RagePluginHook.log

3 hours ago, Govind said:

I have deleted some old plugins and callouts. The only thing i added was the megaphone plugin and the ALPR lite plugin but still crashes.

RagePluginHook.log

I see nothing wrong here. 

Your initial log said you crashed after 6 minutes, the latest one you played for 37 minutes. Gta 5 will eventually break after a long period of time. What you could do is make sure you are using the plugins accordingly and how they are supposed to be used, don't do things the plugins weren't designed to do. 

The reason for the crash was related to on scene backup. 

Edited by Pavy