WirelessCables

[Solved] New crash after attempted siren change

So this is new today. I decided I wanted to change my siren, but I also wanted to install a siren for fire units along with it (instead of every vehicle using the police siren). Turns out that was a big mistake. I tried several times to install one or both sirens, but I couldn't get the game to launch without crashing. Eventually, I reset back to the stock vehicles.awc, and hoped that would at least get me a working game, and I would go from there.

Unfortunately, it didn't fix anything. I re-installed Medic's Fire and EMS pack, if that changes anything, though I doubt it. Can anyone help?

Crash report.txt

Edited by WirelessCables
Actual file attached

Crash report here would not help.
Since you say restoring the backup of the siren audio didn't fix crashing, it must be something else. 

Make sure you have this https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

If that doesn't help, 

You'd need to start your mods folder from scratch unless you can backtrack what else you installed wrong.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

11 minutes ago, Pavy said:

Crash report here would not help.
Since you say restoring the backup of the siren audio didn't fix crashing, it must be something else. 

Make sure you have this https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

If that doesn't help, 

You'd need to start your mods folder from scratch unless you can backtrack what else you installed wrong.

I guess the gameconfig might be it. I installed the one included with medic's pack, assuming it would mean there would be more variety in fire and EMS vehicles that show up. I'll try that.

Edit: Guess all I needed was a brain smarter than mine lol. Thanks for your help.

Edited by WirelessCables