RAGE2Sage

lspdfr crash with "PoliceLifeS"

alright so im trying to help my friend get the mod "policelifes" tto work, but when he goes on duty with the mod, he crashes almost instantly... im not that great at reading logs, but if anyone knows a solution, it would be appreaced. im trying to learn to read logs and be able to do this shit on my own, i included his log file

RagePluginHook (1).log

19 minutes ago, RAGE2Sage said:

alright so im trying to help my friend get the mod "policelifes" tto work, but when he goes on duty with the mod, he crashes almost instantly... im not that great at reading logs, but if anyone knows a solution, it would be appreaced. im trying to learn to read logs and be able to do this shit on my own, i included his log file

RagePluginHook (1).log

Well the reason it crashed was because of this line here
Exception message: Requested value 'i' was not found.
The plugin also hasn't been updated since August of 2016, that might be an issue.

Does he have "i" as a button configuration for any plugin?

Edited by Pavy

20 hours ago, Pavy said:

Well the reason it crashed was because of this line here
Exception message: Requested value 'i' was not found.
The plugin also hasn't been updated since August of 2016, that might be an issue.

Does he have "i" as a button configuration for any plugin?

i seen the value "i" was not found, im not sure if he does or not, and im not sure of the issue bc io got it to work in my game 1st try, i thought it may be a plugin that just didnt like it, ill check with him tomorrow and see, thanks for the reply.

Edited by RAGE2Sage