SkullArmy17

Request for a heavy haul Tow Truck for a FiveM server

Wasn't sure if this was the right place as I couldn't find anywhere on the FiveM forums and yes I know there is already one like this on here but I wanted a more American feel.   I run the Tow/roadside assistance and we have no heavy haul tow truck that would allow us to realistically rp towing a semi truck or bus in an accident or other call. These photos that I have uploaded are two examples of the heavy haul that would work great in the server. The skin of the heavy haul won't matter as it will be reskinned to match the rest of the tow trucks. 

heavy haul 2.jpg

heavy haul.jpg

Edited by Giordano
Removed bit that was an ad.

I have edited out part of your post, as we do not allow advertisements in threads.  Also, will this wrecker be uploaded publically or a server exclusive?

Just now, SkullArmy17 said:

Its not a owner/admin request from the group, So i'm fine with it being a public release since there isn't really any out there with that look like that

Thanks for clearing that up. 

Just to clarify, were you just wanting me to make the post more clear for what I was asking because your a moderator and you were just making sure or are you going to be the one that is making the model? I want to make sure just so other modelers don't think this is already being made by someone else.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, Giordano said:

Thanks for clearing that up. 

So I assume your not the one that is actually going to accept this? I mean I don't want other modelers to think that this request is already taken.

25 minutes ago, SkullArmy17 said:

So I assume your not the one that is actually going to accept this? I mean I don't want other modelers to think that this request is already taken.

No, I'm not a modeler.  I was asking to make sure this would be a public model, as we don't allow private/exclusive requests.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:00 AM, Giordano said:

No, I'm not a modeler.  I was asking to make sure this would be a public model, as we don't allow private/exclusive requests.

Oh okay, thanks for the update