GoalieMastah55

Plugins not Loading

I recently tried to download LSPDFR, which went off without a hitch. Ive downloaded LSPDFR, Rage Hook, and ScriptHookV. When i download Traffic policer, i put it into my Plugins/LSPDFR/ then place the file. When i open up Rage settings, traffic policer is only seen when it isn't in the lspdfr folder inside the Plugins folder. Also ive tried downloading other plugins including LSPDFR+, police radio, stop the ped, among others. Only some of those would show up in the rage settings, then none would load in once im in GTA. Saying something like ERROR: Not able to load (File). Any suggestions? 

9 hours ago, GoalieMastah55 said:

I recently tried to download LSPDFR, which went off without a hitch. Ive downloaded LSPDFR, Rage Hook, and ScriptHookV. When i download Traffic policer, i put it into my Plugins/LSPDFR/ then place the file. When i open up Rage settings, traffic policer is only seen when it isn't in the lspdfr folder inside the Plugins folder. Also ive tried downloading other plugins including LSPDFR+, police radio, stop the ped, among others. Only some of those would show up in the rage settings, then none would load in once im in GTA. Saying something like ERROR: Not able to load (File). Any suggestions? 

You aren't putting them in the correct folder.

LSPD First Response.dll goes into \Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins

Inside the plugins folder needs to be an LSPDFR folder if not there create it. 

Then that is when you put all the plugins inside that folder such as traffic policer police radio stop the ped etc.

Edited by Pavy

3 hours ago, Pavy said:

You aren't putting them in the correct folder.

LSPD First Response.dll goes into \Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins

Inside the plugins folder needs to be an LSPDFR folder if not there create it. 

Then that is when you put all the plugins inside that folder such as traffic policer police radio stop the ped etc.

I have my lspdfr in the plugins folder, then within that folder i had another LSPDFR folder where my plugins are, Traffic policer is the only plugin i have downloaded now which is in the GTAV/ Plugins / LSPDFR/ Traffic policer.dll and ini. What do i do now? the traffic policer plugin won't show up in my rage plugin hook settings, only when its just in plugins, but wont load when in plugins.

Just now, GoalieMastah55 said:

I have my lspdfr in the plugins folder, then within that folder i had another LSPDFR folder where my plugins are, Traffic policer is the only plugin i have downloaded now which is in the GTAV/ Plugins / LSPDFR/ Traffic policer.dll and ini. What do i do now? the traffic policer plugin won't show up in my rage plugin hook settings, only when its just in plugins, but wont load when in plugins.

Its not supposed to show up in rage settings. Only lspdfr is. Traffic police is a plugin for lspdfr. When you go on-duty in game traffic policer gets loaded in.

19 minutes ago, Pavy said:

Its not supposed to show up in rage settings. Only lspdfr is. Traffic police is a plugin for lspdfr. When you go on-duty in game traffic policer gets loaded in.

Dont you have to check it to load in when you load into gtav with rage? lIke under the plugin part you have to check it

5 minutes ago, GoalieMastah55 said:

Dont you have to check it to load in when you load into gtav with rage? lIke under the plugin part you have to check it

No you only do that for LSPDFR. 

Just now, Pavy said:

No you only do that for LSPDFR. 

Ok so i just loaded LSPDFR up and the traffic policer plugin i have under Plugins/ LSPDFR isnt showing up as a option.

Just now, GoalieMastah55 said:

Ok so i just loaded LSPDFR up and the traffic policer plugin i have under Plugins/ LSPDFR isnt showing up as a option.

You go on duty, and you are able to use traffic policer...