Jump to content
Niclas447

ELS Not Working

Recommended Posts

I currently reinstalled GTA V and LSPDFR with ELS and have placed some vehicles with ELS into the game files, when I run the game, the lights on the vehicle do not appear. I haven't done anything out of the norm when installing LSPDFR, ELS or any modifications. Is has there been an update or anything not allowing ELS to function correctly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Niclas447 said:

I currently reinstalled GTA V and LSPDFR with ELS and have placed some vehicles with ELS into the game files, when I run the game, the lights on the vehicle do not appear. I haven't done anything out of the norm when installing LSPDFR, ELS or any modifications. Is has there been an update or anything not allowing ELS to function correctly?

Did you download the latest scripthookv update? 
What is your GTA V version?
Did you place the VCF els file that came with the vehicle, into your ELS folder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pavy said:

Did you download the latest scripthookv update? 
What is your GTA V version?
Did you place the VCF els file that came with the vehicle, into your ELS folder?

Yes I downloaded the current scripthook v update [v1.0.1493.1]
GTA V Version [v1.0.1493.1]

Yes I've correctly placed the VCF ELS files into the correct folder.

I can access the ELS Panel in game and press all the ELS buttons, but the emergency lights do not come up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Niclas447 said:

Yes I downloaded the current scripthook v update [v1.0.1493.1]
GTA V Version [v1.0.1493.1]

Yes I've correctly placed the VCF ELS files into the correct folder.

I can access the ELS Panel in game and press all the ELS buttons, but the emergency lights do not come up.

Link the vehicle files you are trying to use.
Are the ELS panel lights turning on at all in any stage? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pavy said:

Link the vehicle files you are trying to use.
Are the ELS panel lights turning on at all in any stage? 

Vehicle Files


None of the lights work, only the Cruise lights and takedown lights function, but extremely dim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Niclas447 said:

the lights on the vehicle do not appear. 

 

12 minutes ago, Niclas447 said:

None of the lights work, only the Cruise lights and takedown lights function, but extremely dim. 

Screenshot please.

Inside your directory there is a scripthookv.log upload that too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pavy said:

Go into OpenIV>Tools>Asi manager Uninstall all 3 things and Install them again. Try that out.

I just want to say you thank you for helping me this late on a Friday night.


It didn't end up working.
https://prnt.sc/lgjs02

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×