Cobra996

Corrupt Game

Hey all. I have recently installed LSPDFR First reponse and all the Mods that you need to run. One of the last mods I did was install Police packs. I was watching a video on how to do it correctly. I installed a mods folder and used open IV to do it correctly.  And I copied the update folder and paste is in the mods folder. But when I launch the game everything works fine. I bring up the EUP menu and get into uniform. The problem has when I hit F4 and type Spawn Sheriff, or any other police vehicle name. And when I do that the game freezes for a moment and then everything launches, but then the game has a error message that says,  "corrupt game data please verify and reboot game".  Is there a fix out there to help me. Everything works fine except when I try to spawn or go to the police station and get in a car. the it comes up with that message. And I followed everything that the video showed me.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Cobra996 said:

Hey all. I have recently installed LSPDFR First reponse and all the Mods that you need to run. One of the last mods I did was install Police packs. I was watching a video on how to do it correctly. I installed a mods folder and used open IV to do it correctly.  And I copied the update folder and paste is in the mods folder. But when I launch the game everything works fine. I bring up the EUP menu and get into uniform. The problem has when I hit F4 and type Spawn Sheriff, or any other police vehicle name. And when I do that the game freezes for a moment and then everything launches, but then the game has a error message that says,  "corrupt game data please verify and reboot game".  Is there a fix out there to help me. Everything works fine except when I try to spawn or go to the police station and get in a car. the it comes up with that message. And I followed everything that the video showed me.

Thanks.

If spawning a car crashes the game, then it is clear that the vehicle model is corrupted or not installed properly.