Bradstr090

AI Randomly Fighting

Not sure if this and LSPDFR issue or GTA V, but while i'm playing LSPDFR AI will randomly start to fight each other for no reason.Some will get out cars and start to shoot, some will just run up to people and start to punch them.I thought it could be a possible random event that occurs, but it happens all the time and there is no map marker for it.

Hopefully someone will know whats going on and how to fix this,Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Bradstr090 said:

Not sure if this and LSPDFR issue or GTA V, but while i'm playing LSPDFR AI will randomly start to fight each other for no reason.Some will get out cars and start to shoot, some will just run up to people and start to punch them.I thought it could be a possible random event that occurs, but it happens all the time and there is no map marker for it.

Hopefully someone will know whats going on and how to fix this,Thanks in advance.

What plugins and scripts do you have, take a screenshot of the folders

Edited by Pavy

2 minutes ago, Bradstr090 said:

You're gonna have to look through all the .ini config files for the plugins and search for any ambient events because

there are plugins that have ambient events that don't create blips. I know Traffic policer has this but the ambient events you are describing aren't apart of that plugin.

6 minutes ago, Pavy said:

You're gonna have to look through all the .ini config files for the plugins and search for any ambient events because

there are plugins that have ambient events that don't create blips. I know Traffic policer has this but the ambient events you are describing aren't apart of that plugin.

Ok, I will have a look