Fraggernaut

No clue where to find vehicle skins to change them

Ive gone to edit mode, but everytime I try to follow the path through the mods folder I don't have x64 until I hit the second folder that says "update" and I can't find the right places to put the skins, nothing shows up for that x64 thats suppose to be there after you click mods the first time. I'm so confused. I even tried to search on OpenIV with no results. Help please what am I doing wrong? 

7 hours ago, Fraggernaut said:

Ive gone to edit mode, but everytime I try to follow the path through the mods folder I don't have x64 until I hit the second folder that says "update" and I can't find the right places to put the skins, nothing shows up for that x64 thats suppose to be there after you click mods the first time. I'm so confused. I even tried to search on OpenIV with no results. Help please what am I doing wrong? 

You are supposed to go to Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks and copy over a Patchday folder which you wish to use to store all your police cars. I suggest Use patchday19.

Openiv will give you a warning saying you are not in a mods locations. You need to click the copy over from the notification so it backs it up and brings it over to mods.
So your new location will be Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday19ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\

You put any police models you download and place them into the .rpf file.
To edit textures you open the .ytd version of the file such as police.ytd Inside there will be texture file named something random. For every car its different but mostly the same.

You could tell by the resolution of the skin will be large. It would have "Sign" In its name such as cvpi_Sign_1

That is how you edit textures.

Edited by Pavy