lawenforcementjoker

Police4 crashing game.

I have never had an issue with this slot. I have not even changed the vehicle in it for over three months. Today when I tried to use it every time it crashes my game saying I need to reboot. I have taken the vehicle out and used a different one and same thing.

I have everything up to date and I verified my game files on steam with no issues... I am at a loss for how to correct this random issue.

9 hours ago, lawenforcementjoker said:

I have never had an issue with this slot. I have not even changed the vehicle in it for over three months. Today when I tried to use it every time it crashes my game saying I need to reboot. I have taken the vehicle out and used a different one and same thing.

I have everything up to date and I verified my game files on steam with no issues... I am at a loss for how to correct this random issue.

How do you know its police4?
What location do you put your police4 files?
Are you using a mods folder?

I know it’s police4 because all my other slots work just fine (police, police2, police3, fbi... etc). I use a mods folder and place all my vehicles in the latest patch day for me is 19. And as soon as I attempt to spawn police4 thru the trainer I get the crash and reboot error. 

Edited by lawenforcementjoker

26 minutes ago, lawenforcementjoker said:

I know it’s police4 because all my other slots work just fine (police, police2, police3, fbi... etc). I use a mods folder and place all my vehicles in the latest patch day for me is 19. And as soon as I attempt to spawn police4 thru the trainer I get the crash and reboot error. 

What vehicle did you put it there, link it

2 hours ago, Pavy said:

What vehicle did you put it there, link it

I know it says it’s recommended as an add on. But like I’ve said I’ve had the one with less antennas installed for over 2 months no issue then. Just yesterday the issue started. 

1 minute ago, lawenforcementjoker said:

I know it says it’s recommended as an add on. But like I’ve said I’ve had the one with less antennas installed for over 2 months no issue then. Just yesterday the issue started. 

Upload your vehicles.meta located in Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5

Do you have a police4+ file within the same location?

1 hour ago, Pavy said:

Upload your vehicles.meta located in Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5

Do you have a police4+ file within the same location?

Unbelievabl, all it was is the police4+. I removed that and it works just fine. 

Thank you! sorry to bother you with something so minor.