Jump to content
Proudyno1

Modding DLC pack V add on cars suddenly not working!

Recommended Posts

Gday everyone, I haven't played GTA 5 in a while and today I saw a nice new car model and decided to add it to my modded car list. Open IV said something about updating my mod folder and I clicked ok. Everything was installed, I entered the game and I the car didn't spawn. I tried my other modded cars and none of them worked. Did I miss out on an update? Any tips would be greatly appreciated I have no idea what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Proudyno1 said:

Gday everyone, I haven't played GTA 5 in a while and today I saw a nice new car model and decided to add it to my modded car list. Open IV said something about updating my mod folder and I clicked ok. Everything was installed, I entered the game and I the car didn't spawn. I tried my other modded cars and none of them worked. Did I miss out on an update? Any tips would be greatly appreciated I have no idea what to do.

You updated ur update.rpf due to a new gta 5 dlc update. This means any graphics mods, visualsettings.dat gameconfig.xml dlclist.xml you have had, are now Updated.

You need to add lines to your dlclist.xml for the addons.

Edited by Pav500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

You updated ur update.rpf due to a new gta 5 dlc update. This means any graphics mods, visualsettings.dat gameconfig.xml dlclist.xml you have had, are now Updated.

You need to add lines to your dlclist.xml for the addons.

Am I able to download a particular file or will I have to do it manually?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Proudyno1 said:

Am I able to download a particular file or will I have to do it manually?

What

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pav500 said:

What

Sorry I have no idea what I'm doing. Do I just add a new line like this: <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/MODDING/</Item>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Proudyno1 said:

Sorry I have no idea what I'm doing. Do I just add a new line like this: <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/MODDING/</Item>

 

Correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

 

Correct

Is that the only thing I need to update? It is still not working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Proudyno1 said:

Is that the only thing I need to update? It is still not working

<Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>

Is the correct way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

<Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>

Is the correct way

Still not working, Im just going to back up my car variations, my vehicles and vehicles.meta and attempt to reinstall it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the mod needs an update, I've tried everything and have narrowed down the issue to the DLClist.xml file which seems to refuse this line

<Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>

 

Fresh install has done nothing so I will just have to wait I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Proudyno1 said:

I believe the mod needs an update, I've tried everything and have narrowed down the issue to the DLClist.xml file which seems to refuse this line

<Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>

 

Fresh install has done nothing so I will just have to wait I guess.

Paste your entire dlclist.xml or upload it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

Paste your entire dlclist.xml or upload it

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<SMandatoryPacksData>
    <Paths>
          <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpBeach/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpBusiness/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpChristmas/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpValentines/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpBusiness2/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpHipster/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpIndependence/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpPilot/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/spUpgrade/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpLTS/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpheist/</Item>        
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mppatchesng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday1ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday2ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpchristmas2/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday2bng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday3ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday4ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpluxe/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday5ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpluxe2/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday6ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpreplay/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday7ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mplowrider/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mphalloween/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday8ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpapartment/</Item>
        <item>dlcpacks:/mpxmas_604490/</item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mplowrider2/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpjanuary2016/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpvalentines2/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday9ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpexecutive/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday10ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpstunt/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday11ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpimportexport/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpbiker/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday12ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday13ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpspecialraces/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpgunrunning/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpairraces/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpsmuggler/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpchristmas2017/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpassault/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpbattle/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday14ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday15ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday16ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday17ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday18ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday19ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>
    </Paths>    
</SMandatoryPacksData>

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Proudyno1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<SMandatoryPacksData>
    <Paths>
          <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpBeach/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpBusiness/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpChristmas/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpValentines/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpBusiness2/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpHipster/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpIndependence/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpPilot/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/spUpgrade/</Item>
        <Item>platform:/dlcPacks/mpLTS/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpheist/</Item>        
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mppatchesng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday1ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday2ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpchristmas2/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday2bng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday3ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday4ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpluxe/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday5ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpluxe2/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday6ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpreplay/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday7ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mplowrider/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mphalloween/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday8ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpapartment/</Item>
        <item>dlcpacks:/mpxmas_604490/</item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mplowrider2/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpjanuary2016/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpvalentines2/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday9ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpexecutive/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday10ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpstunt/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday11ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpimportexport/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpbiker/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday12ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday13ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpspecialraces/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpgunrunning/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpairraces/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpsmuggler/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpchristmas2017/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpassault/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/mpbattle/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday14ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday15ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday16ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday17ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday18ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:/patchday19ng/</Item>
        <Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>
    </Paths>    
</SMandatoryPacksData>

 

 

Your brackets are wrong 

                              <Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>

correct  way      <Item>dlcpacks:/MODDING/</Item>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

 

Your brackets are wrong 

                              <Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>

correct  way      <Item>dlcpacks:/MODDING/</Item>

That prevented the game crashing so thats good but still no luck in spawning cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×