CptLuckyStar

LSPDFR Crashes when loading from console

So why am I loading it from console you may ask, well like many others I have read about I can't no matter what I try get RPH load with the game, it will hook show the plugins loading, (I've tried it with no plugins load checked off, force window, the only thing that worked maybe once was the disable DirectX ticked off and I think that might be a clue, also I don't know if it's related but I keep losing ambient sound in game I can still here plugins like Xscanner but that's it.) but than it crashes to desktop I have the latests scriphook V and have ScripthookVdotnet 2 installed so I can use the Interaction + plugin , I'll attach my RPH error log so you can see what it crashes, with, before I installed RDE I was able to get LSPDFR to load from the console but now it just crashes, I have installed the RDE OIV fix and to the best of my knowledge have the latest gameconfig file, so that's not it I've been asking for help  in the RPH Discord and I've tried all the fixes they recommend to get RPH to hook from the start  but so far no go. I should add I recently deleted my old mods folder and started with a clean one like RDE suggests, I'm really stumped, anyone else having this problem? I could use some insight, thanks.

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by CptLuckyStar

1 hour ago, CptLuckyStar said:

So why am I loading it from console you may ask, well like many others I have read about I can't no matter what I try get RPH load with the game, it will hook show the plugins loading, (I've tried it with no plugins load checked off, force window, the only thing that worked maybe once was the disable DirectX ticked off and I think that might be a clue, also I don't know if it's related but I keep losing ambient sound in game I can still here plugins like Xscanner but that's it.) but than it crashes to desktop I have the latests scriphook V and have ScripthookVdotnet 2 installed so I can use the Interaction + plugin , I'll attach my RPH error log so you can see what it crashes, with, before I installed RDE I was able to get LSPDFR to load from the console but now it just crashes, I have installed the RDE OIV fix and to the best of my knowledge have the latest gameconfig file, so that's not it I've been asking for help  in the RPH Discord and I've tried all the fixes they recommend to get RPH to hook from the start  but so far no go. I should add I recently deleted my old mods folder and started with a clean one like RDE suggests, I'm really stumped, anyone else having this problem? I could use some insight, thanks.

RagePluginHook.log

Reinstall Lspdfr Manually, Then Install the latest ragepluginhook. Make sure to have your antivrus off.

Does this happen to only LSPDFR plugin? Can you load other plugins?

Edited by Pav500

21 hours ago, Pav500 said:

Reinstall Lspdfr Manually, Then Install the latest ragepluginhook. Make sure to have your antivrus off.

Does this happen to only LSPDFR plugin? Can you load other plugins?

Just tried it with another plugin and it crashed just like does with LSPDFR, I did everything you said to do and it's still crashing, could RDE be causing this? So I tried again with Mods disabled and still the same RPH crash, than I reverted by to 10493.0 and that seemed to fix the RPH Crash in game, but than I updated the RPF in OPEN IV like I said it should and now I'm right back to the RPH crash in game, so now I have to reinstall RDE and the fix I think since I didn't see the RDE livery in the game.

Edited by CptLuckyStar

After much trial and error I finally determined the reason my RPH was not loading into the game after hooking and crashing, I had Menyoo in my main directory and from what I can tell it doesn't get along with Scripthook V I didn't test to see if it would run without Scripthook V because I don't want to give up the benefits of Scripthook V I.E. being able use my mods folder, anyhow I'm good to go except for some reason my Ambient sound keeps cutting out so far it's only in LSPDFR I will have to test to see if it's in the game by itself if it is I will post in the appropriate forum, anyhow I hope this helps anyone else who is having a similar problem with RPH crashing on startup.