Jump to content
Trooper Chef

Police2 Bugging out When I Transfer Files

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Trooper Chef said:

Hello, Whenever i transfer vehicle files to police 2 the textures bug out Someone please help me

Screenshot (67).png

 

This is from natural vision remastered. It installs textures for certain vehicles.

Go to \mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\NVR_emissive\dlc.rpf\x64\textures.rpf\

Delete the cars that give you that texture issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pav500 said:

 

This is from natural vision remastered. It installs textures for certain vehicles.

Go to \mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\NVR_emissive\dlc.rpf\x64\textures.rpf\

Delete the cars that give you that texture issue.

I dont have the NVR_emissive in my dlcpacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trooper Chef said:

I dont have the NVR_emissive in my dlcpacks

 

where did you install the car and how many files does police 2 have

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pav500 said:
 

where did you install the car and how many files does police 2 have

 

i install the car into mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\ and police 2 has 3 files 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trooper Chef said:

i install the car into mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\ and police 2 has 3 files 

 

upload your police 2 here all files

Edited by Pav500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The files buddy not a screenshot lol.

1 minute ago, Trooper Chef said:

.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trooper Chef said:

it says im only allowed to upload 4mb

Link the vehicle you are using

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Trooper Chef said:

its the taurus  in this pack

Put it in Patchday 4. Not 3

Edited by Pav500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pav500 said:

Put it in Patchday 4. Not 3

i put it in patchday 4 and IT WORKED thank you so much i greatly appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×