Dachsklan

Pepper spray.

I think we need to implement a pepper spray mod in Gta V lspdfr, Is it to make the bz gas/ tear gas can spray like the fire extinguisher? I think that would be the easiesg way to make it, but if you have any other suggestions or is working on such a a mod feel free to reply

18 minutes ago, Dachsklan said:

I think we need to implement a pepper spray mod in Gta V lspdfr, Is it to make the bz gas/ tear gas can spray like the fire extinguisher? I think that would be the easiesg way to make it, but if you have any other suggestions or is working on such a a mod feel free to reply

I'm pretty sure it's not possible due to limitations 

On 11/1/2018 at 6:52 PM, Dachsklan said:

On 11/1/2018 at 7:10 PM, Pavy said:

I'm pretty sure it's not possible due to limitations 

I think it might be possible. I mean, I'd have to look at a few .meta files before confirming anything, but, I THINK you may be able to make the fire extinguisher's "spray" deal damage.

The part that I kinda doubt though, is moving the Fire Extinguisher's 'spraying action' to a BZ/Tear Gas canister- though, replacing the fire extinguisher's weapon model might due the trick [that being said, the animations would look super messed up].

Edited by Niedosik

Yea, it would be great if you could make that the fire extinguisher sprays out pepperspray. Make it that you can also be sprayed by it accidentally, and that it doesn't kill them like the tear gas/bz gas. It should just make them whine and scream for a while and not move so they cannot do anything and you can then arrest them.