I think we need to implement a pepper spray mod in Gta V lspdfr, Is it to make the bz gas/ tear gas can spray like the fire extinguisher? I think that would be the easiesg way to make it, but if you have any other suggestions or is working on such a a mod feel free to reply

18 minutes ago, Dachsklan said:

I think we need to implement a pepper spray mod in Gta V lspdfr, Is it to make the bz gas/ tear gas can spray like the fire extinguisher? I think that would be the easiesg way to make it, but if you have any other suggestions or is working on such a a mod feel free to reply

I'm pretty sure it's not possible due to limitations 

On 11/1/2018 at 6:52 PM, Dachsklan said:

On 11/1/2018 at 7:10 PM, Pavy said:

I'm pretty sure it's not possible due to limitations 

I think it might be possible. I mean, I'd have to look at a few .meta files before confirming anything, but, I THINK you may be able to make the fire extinguisher's "spray" deal damage.

The part that I kinda doubt though, is moving the Fire Extinguisher's 'spraying action' to a BZ/Tear Gas canister- though, replacing the fire extinguisher's weapon model might due the trick [that being said, the animations would look super messed up].

Edited by Niedosik