thatguyyousee96

Vehicle Installation - Major Glitches

Hey guys,

I am extremely new to LSPDFR and the PC world. My question is, I have been following step by step tutorials on YouTube on how to install police vehicles. Everytime I load the game up, doesn't matter what vehicle pack I have tried to download it, this is what I get. And that is probably the most put together looking model I could get.. others the wheels are stuck in the roof, or my rifle inside my vehicle is floating in air. When I activate lights the whole car starts glitching out, like doors move up and down with flashing light pattern. I really don't know the best way to explain it. The textures are pretty messed up.. the light bars have pieces missing. What am I doing wrong guys? I am desperate for answers. Am I doing something wrong with the meta files? 

20181028_231154.jpg

8 hours ago, thatguyyousee96 said:

Hey guys,

I am extremely new to LSPDFR and the PC world. My question is, I have been following step by step tutorials on YouTube on how to install police vehicles. Everytime I load the game up, doesn't matter what vehicle pack I have tried to download it, this is what I get. And that is probably the most put together looking model I could get.. others the wheels are stuck in the roof, or my rifle inside my vehicle is floating in air. When I activate lights the whole car starts glitching out, like doors move up and down with flashing light pattern. I really don't know the best way to explain it. The textures are pretty messed up.. the light bars have pieces missing. What am I doing wrong guys? I am desperate for answers. Am I doing something wrong with the meta files? 

20181028_231154.jpg

For starters, are you using patchday19 for replacement vehicles?

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Seems like you didn't install one of the vehicle model files of the vehicle. Be sure that you put both of the .yft files (ex. police.yft & police_hi.yft) and the .ytd files (ex. police.ytd and police+hi.ytd). If the car doesn't have a +hi.ytd provided then you are fine and should be good.

Thank you. I figured out that dragging the files from downloads to open iv wasn't transfering the texture file.. I had to manually extract the folder into open iv and that did the trick. Thank you so much guys.