Jump to content
nypd1999

els back headlights only flashing and other issue

Recommended Posts

hey, guys, i got an issue with els i installed els right  and  my cars as well but i get this weird issue i put everything were its supposed to go including my vehicles .xml  in the right place but i go into to game launch lspdfr and test everything out and here is the main issue i hit the j and g buttons no lights i go to hit the e button back taillights and headlights flash thats my issue if anyone can help me as soon as anyone can that would be awesome thanks from nypd1999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nypd1999 said:

hey, guys, i got an issue with els i installed els right  and  my cars as well but i get this weird issue i put everything were its supposed to go including my vehicles .xml  in the right place but i go into to game launch lspdfr and test everything out and here is the main issue i hit the j and g buttons no lights i go to hit the e button back taillights and headlights flash thats my issue if anyone can help me as soon as anyone can that would be awesome thanks from nypd1999

 

8 hours ago, Caseman said:

I have the same issue. Was it the update that messed this up?

 

Please read the GTA V FAQs that are pinned at the top of this section.  It covers this issue.

 

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Giordano  read the gta faq i did do the instructions what to do with asi loader and open iv asi and i still get the same issue  here is my 

asiloader.log and i put my els ini file as well under els log 

ELS.log

Edited by nypd1999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nypd1999 said:

@Giordano  read the gta faq i did do the instructions what to do with asi loader and open iv asi and i still get the same issue  here is my 

asiloader.log and i put my els ini file as well under els log 

ELS.log

 

Do you have ScriptHookV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here is the pack im trying to install 

 

if anyone can help me with this issue please messege me back thanks from nypd 1999

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, nypd1999 said:

here is the pack im trying to install 

 

if anyone can help me with this issue please messege me back thanks from nypd 1999

 

 

Double check that the ELS VCFs are in the pack_default folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, nypd1999 said:

here is the pack im trying to install 

 

if anyone can help me with this issue please messege me back thanks from nypd 1999

 

From your asiloader 

ASI: Loading "D:\steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\ELS.asi"
     "ELS.asi" failed to load

 

Can you please take a screenshot of your entire Main GTA 5 Directory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nypd1999 said:

its all fixed now guys

How'd you fix it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×