Poker9

Ragehook wont start story.

Something weird is happening and it seems totally out of the blue. I start up ragehook, and it goes through that loading screen. But instead of coming to the loading screen with the characters and the "Loading Story with ragehook plugin", it goes to the normal menu where you can choose to play online or story mode and settings and stuff. I am running through RAGEhook, I have the latest ragehook. I have LSPDFR of course. I have no idea why Ragehook is quitting on me. I never get a notification saying that ragehook crashed. If I continue on story mode, none of the plugins are activated either. Any suggestions to help? No other mods.

4 minutes ago, Poker9 said:

Something weird is happening and it seems totally out of the blue. I start up ragehook, and it goes through that loading screen. But instead of coming to the loading screen with the characters and the "Loading Story with ragehook plugin", it goes to the normal menu where you can choose to play online or story mode and settings and stuff. I am running through RAGEhook, I have the latest ragehook. I have LSPDFR of course. I have no idea why Ragehook is quitting on me. I never get a notification saying that ragehook crashed. If I continue on story mode, none of the plugins are activated either. Any suggestions to help? No other mods.

After an hour of attempted fixes it seems to of fixed itself? I have no idea on how to delete a topic but good luck to everyone else...

Nevermind its back at it again?

Edited by Poker9

13 minutes ago, Klev said:

Same problem

It seems to of fixed itself again completely. At first it worked totally random. But after setting it to run my game in windows mode at startup, it seems to be starting with ragehook consistently now. After of course, I put it in full screen.